Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manwich and mashed potatoes

Go down

Manwich and mashed potatoes Empty Manwich and mashed potatoes

Post by Raeja Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:24 pm

I took a can of manwich, 93/7 ground beef and approximately 1/2 cup (add more if you need it thinner) water and put it is the blender.  Heat up the amount you want.

I used Idahoan 4 cheese Instant Potatoes and followed package directions.  If you need a thinner consistency add more water.

***The nice thing about using potato pearls vs flakes is that it has a nice texture and if you have leftovers, it will thicken up but just add a little more water and it does not lose flavor,

Don topped the mashed potatoes with the manwich and mixed it all together.  He liked it

Last edited by Raeja on Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added benefits of using potato pearls)

Back to top Go down

Manwich and mashed potatoes Empty Re: Manwich and mashed potatoes

Post by Raeja Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:24 am

This works better by putting it in a blender.  I had the beef in very tiny bits but it was not quite enough smoothness for Don.  He liked it much better in the blender.  

You can use a food processor but it does not smooth it out as well as a blender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeja Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:38 pm

Don may have graduated from this but I am not sure.  Made it the other day and he barely touched it.  Keep in mind he is a very picky eater and usually a pain in my Arse as to what he really wants to eat.  Would be benificial if he would learn how to cook and make his own food

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeja Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:33 am

Chili and mashed potatoes is another great idea.  I eat that all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down