Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fully Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole

Go down

Fully Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole Empty Fully Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole

Post by Raeja Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:54 am

I make this from time to time and it just popped in my head for ideas for Don's liquid diet.  He can eat yoghurt, applesauce, and ice cream so I am hoping I can adjust this for him. I am thinking of cooking the bacon a little on the well done side and put it between parchment paper and use a rolling pin to make fine crumbs.

There are no real measurements for this recipe.

I make mashed potatoes and put them in a baking dish, that has been sprayed with a butter or olive oil pan spray.  

I top it with crumbled bacon to cover and then sprinkle it with shredded cheddar cheese.

Put in oven and bake at 375F until cheese is melted and heated through.

Back to top Go down

Fully Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole Empty Re: Fully Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole

Post by Raeja Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:40 pm

Don did eat this.  Did have leftovers that I ate bevcause he is a picky eater and hates to eat the same thing two days in a row (unless it is pizza or hamburger)

Back to top Go down