Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doug lived in the Florida Keys ~ On his death bed he recited his final wishes

2 posters

Go down

Doug lived in the Florida Keys ~ On his death bed he recited his final wishes Empty Doug lived in the Florida Keys ~ On his death bed he recited his final wishes

Post by Raeja Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:39 am

He calls his family to be near his side, along with his lawyer to record his last wishes. "My son, Andy; you take the Ocean Reef houses. My daughter, Sybil, take the apartments between mile marker 100 and Tavernier. My son Jamie- I want you to take the offices over in the Marathon Government Center. Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings on the Bayside of Blackwater Sound".
The lawyer and the children are astounded as they had no idea of his extensive holdings. As Doug slips away, the lawyer says "Sarah, your husband must have been a hard working and shrewd man to have accumulated all of this property!".
The wife replies, "Property? The asshole had a paper route.".

Last edited by Raeja on Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Doug lived in the Florida Keys ~ On his death bed he recited his final wishes Empty Re: Doug lived in the Florida Keys ~ On his death bed he recited his final wishes

Post by gina68gt Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:24 pm

I could not open this one.
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

Doug lived in the Florida Keys ~ On his death bed he recited his final wishes Empty Re: Doug lived in the Florida Keys ~ On his death bed he recited his final wishes

Post by Raeja Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:15 am

I will try to find it because it was too funny not to read

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeja Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:22 am

I fixed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down