Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegetarian Full English Breakfast (I could never do this lol)

Go down

Vegetarian Full English Breakfast (I could never do this lol) Empty Vegetarian Full English Breakfast (I could never do this lol)

Post by gina68gt Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:57 pm

Ingredients

1 tablespoon oil
6 medium mushrooms, sliced
8 spears asparagus
Salt
Black pepper
1 large tomato, halved
6 slices halloumi cheese
1 tin baked beans
2 slices bread, toasted

Instructions

• Heat the oil in a frying pan, and add the sliced mushrooms and asparagus. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until the mushrooms are soft.
  • Meanwhile, heat up a griddle pan (or just another frying pan, if you don’t have a griddle pan), and add the tomato cut-side down, along with the slices of halloumi. Cook for a few minutes, turning the halloumi once it’s golden brown underneath (here are some more details about how to cook halloumi, if you’re not sure).
  • Heat the baked beans in the microwave or in a small saucepan, stirring regularly.
  • Serve all the elements of the vegetarian full English breakfast together, along with some slices of toast.

Last edited by Raeja on Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making recipe more user friendly, printer friendly, and easier to read DBR)
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down