Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who we are

2 posters

Go down

Who we are Empty Who we are

Post by Raeja Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:12 am

I have been beating my brain as to why we have low traffic until all of a sudden it hit me that the addy has a UK extension.  We promise we are in the USA and actually both in the state of Wisconsin, only 2 hours apart.  So I do want to apologize for any misconseptions that may have been created.  This site was created While Gina was in England with her husband on Military Business.

It is too much of a hassle to create a new website.  This is strictly just a hobby of ours.  We love making new friends and getting free stuff in the mail.  Feel free to join us, no matter where you live.  We can always add back freebies from other countries if we have members who are interested in helping us out.  Over the years we have had many members from Canada, the UK, and Europe.   I use to moderate the USA section of a Canadian Website, which is no longer in service.  

If you want freebies from other countries, please join and help us create it for you

Last edited by Raeja on Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Who we are Empty Re: Who we are

Post by gina68gt Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:30 pm

Thank you Dawn! And welcome everyone!
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum