Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 9th.

2 posters

Go down

Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 9th. Empty Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 9th.

Post by gina68gt Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:40 pm

What is your favorite way to watch a movie, in bed, on a couch or in a movie theater?
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 9th. Empty Re: Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 9th.

Post by gina68gt Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:41 pm

On my couch.
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 9th. Empty Re: Question of the Day - Tuesday, January 9th.

Post by Raeja Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:36 am

I prefered the old Drive-In Movie theaters.  There is still one in Jefferson, WI but I have not been there.  The last drive in I was at was in Medford, WI.  We all got out of the car and put a blanket down and watched the movie.  I don't remember what it was though.  

I did like movie theaters because it got me away from interruptions like the phone.  I think the last movie theater I was at was when I took Niki and her friend Kathleen to the new movie theater in Janesville but home depot for Niki and Kathleens birthday (Niki Dec. 12 and Kathleen Dec 7 or 8).  In my younger day, I use to go to the movies at least 2 or 3 times a month, sometimes more

Now I rarely watch movies, if ever.  When on Jefferson St would watch them from the couch.  Out here, I sit in a plastic lawn chair because the couch is too low and it is to hard to get in and out of Don's recliner.

The last one was probably in the winter when I was still at Walmart and Whitewater McD's.  Don and I were actually getting along.  The next thing I knew was it was 7pm and I had not been to sleep, so I called into McD and said I was not coming in and it happen to be on a Truck night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down