Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranded on an Island for 10 years ~ Another Jeff Dunham Classic

2 posters

Go down

Stranded on an Island for 10 years ~ Another Jeff Dunham Classic Empty Stranded on an Island for 10 years ~ Another Jeff Dunham Classic

Post by Raeja Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:58 pm

An Irishman on a deserted island for over 10 years, sees a speck on the horizon drifting his way.
What emerged from the surf was wet-suited black clad figure. After taking some of the scuba off, there stood a gorgeous blond! The blond strides up to the stunned Irishman and said to him, "Tell me, how long has it been since you've had a cigarette?"
"Ten years," replied the amazed Irishman. She unzipped a waterproofed pocket on the left sleeve of her wet suit, and pulled pack of cigarettes. He takes one, lights it, and takes a long drag. "Christ," says the man, " I'd forgotten how great a smoke can be!"
"And how long has it been since you've had a drop of whiskey" asked the blonde.
Gobsmacked, the castaway replied, "Ten years." The blonde reaches over to her right sleeve unzips a pocket and hands him a flask. He has a long drink. "Magic, truly fantastic!!!" says the Irishman.
At this point the gorgeous blond started to slowly unzip the long front of her wet suit, right down the middle. Smiling she looks at the trembling man and asks: "Now, how long has it been since you played around???"
With tears in his eyes, the Irishman fell to his knees and sobbed; "Sweet Jesus! Don't tell me you've got golf clubs in there too!!!"Stranded on an Island for 10 years ~ Another Jeff Dunham Classic 1f602

Back to top Go down

Stranded on an Island for 10 years ~ Another Jeff Dunham Classic Empty Re: Stranded on an Island for 10 years ~ Another Jeff Dunham Classic

Post by gina68gt Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:33 pm

Oh, my God...
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down