Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE Energies Downloadable Cookie Cookbooks all the way back to 1932

2 posters

Go down

WE Energies Downloadable Cookie Cookbooks all the way back to 1932 Empty WE Energies Downloadable Cookie Cookbooks all the way back to 1932

Post by Raeja Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:40 am

https://www.we-energies.com/recipes/

I have a few hard copies of past issues, wish I had all the ones I use to have
Nothing was more exciting than to get your hands on one of these
books around Christmas Time

Now you can download them all!!!!

Back to top Go down

WE Energies Downloadable Cookie Cookbooks all the way back to 1932 Empty Re: WE Energies Downloadable Cookie Cookbooks all the way back to 1932

Post by gina68gt Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 pm

This is still valid. I have a friend who got me a couple but never mailed them to me.
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

WE Energies Downloadable Cookie Cookbooks all the way back to 1932 Empty Re: WE Energies Downloadable Cookie Cookbooks all the way back to 1932

Post by Raeja Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:00 am

If you are a WE-Energies Customer, you have to watch their website for when they are giving the current cookie book at select locations throughout the state.  I could have sworn I was able to order one in advance but never got it. Will have to check again.  

Also if you have someone from WE-Energies stop at your house, you can ask if they have any and sometimes you do get one.

Back to top Go down

Post by gina68gt Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:47 pm

I actually got two of the books today!
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down