Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homemade Ant Bait

Go down

Homemade Ant Bait Empty Homemade Ant Bait

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:24 pm

ANT BAIT: 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup very warm water, 2 TBS Borax
I have had fantastic results with this mixture, in these proportions, on a variety of ants. **Make sure to keep these baits far away from pets and curious toddlers as it can be harmful and toxic to both.** When not in use, I keep the bait mixture in my fridge in a glass container on the bottom shelf, marked “ANT BAIT” in bold letters. If you have trouble getting rid of the ants, you can try adding a bit more borax, but if you add too much the ants grow wise to your scheme and reject the bait. See photos below and my blog for more information!

• Homemade Ant Bait Rxdfmwwahs4muvve3e1051d1ffb9e1de4
    I mix the ingredients listed above together thoroughly in a glass measuring cup. I stir until the sugar is completely dissolved, then I dip a cotton cosmetic pad into the...
  • Homemade Ant Bait Q0j3kage7m82tc9vfkq251d1ff24ea1d9
    I place the bait right in the line of ant traffic and wait. Pretty soon the bait will be crawling with ants. Don't kill them! They will take the mixture home to their queen and in 24 hrs...

Back to top Go down