Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question of the Day - Friday, April 5th.

2 posters

Go down

Question of the Day - Friday, April 5th. Empty Question of the Day - Friday, April 5th.

Post by gina68gt Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:57 pm

What is your go to spot for giving donations to?
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day - Friday, April 5th. Empty Re: Question of the Day - Friday, April 5th.

Post by gina68gt Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 pm

For food it is our local food pantry and for everything else I use our St. Vinnies. The Goodwill in Sheboygan has gotten trency and they up price things and there are ladies who grab stuff to do a side hustle. Yuck.
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day - Friday, April 5th. Empty Re: Question of the Day - Friday, April 5th.

Post by Raeja Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:48 am

Unfortunately, everyone is grabbing stuff for a side hussle.  That is why I rarely donate to the Communiuty Space anymore.  I use to find cool beer steins for my collection, now you are lucky to find a coffee cup that is unique.  We see things we donated at rummage sales and The People at the Space have found stuff on eBay.

I donate to Valley of the Kings (vok.org).  They are located in Darien, WI.  I drop off freezer burned meats, fresh produce, etc at Me & My Pets, LLC in Whitewater and a volunteer from VOK picks them up.  They even use old sheets donated by area hotels, etc.   

I think alot of our other stuff, we are just going to drop off at GoodWill in Janesville, WI.  At least if they are going on ebay or a rummage sale, they at least had to pay something for them before getting them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down