Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL FRIENDS! Despite our web addy, we are a USA Website

2 posters

Go down

WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL FRIENDS!  Despite our web addy, we are a USA Website Empty WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL FRIENDS! Despite our web addy, we are a USA Website

Post by Raeja Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:50 am

WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL FRIENDS!  Despite our web addy, we are a USA Website Thanks-for-coming-ee59eb55c6

Thank You for stopping by.  I am coming to believe that our web address is misleading.  Gina and I are both in the USA and only post USA freebies.  Gina is no longer in England while her husband did stuff for the Military (which is when this site was created).

We do have a UK freebie link but since neither of us are able to verify the offers, rarely do we post in this section.

Sorry if we have confused any of you and even sorrier that it did not click with me sooner. Please pass on the word.  

Thank You so much for stopping in and checking things out.

Last edited by Raeja on Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL FRIENDS!  Despite our web addy, we are a USA Website Empty Re: WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL FRIENDS! Despite our web addy, we are a USA Website

Post by gina68gt Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:28 pm

Well said Dawn! Welcome everyone!
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down