Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - - - - - -

2 posters

Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - - - - - -  Empty ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - - - - - -

Post by Raeja Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:21 am

It is getting frustrating to have so many members who never sign in.  Some have been a couple years to many many years.  I will be removing anyone who has not been here in the last year.  If you wish to remain a member, please sign in.  I will start removing the longest absent members first starting about 12:01 am (CST) on Wednesday February 7, 2024.  If you get removed, you will be able to resign up using your user name and password or change either if you want.  

I am sorry that it has come to this, however, I spend almost as much time on this site as I do at my regular job quite frequently.  Neither Gina nor I make any money off this site.  It is our passion and our "get-a'way.  I hate to be a bother sending newsletters to people who don't really want them or in some cases, may no longer be with us on Earth.  We have no idea, either way because of no feedback.  

There is plenty of other stuff that can be done on the site that is not included in being a non-member.  Come check us out and see all the changes.  Thank you, in Advance, for being a member.

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - - - - - -  Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - - - - - -

Post by gina68gt Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:04 pm

Thanks Dawn. Hoping many of you will continue to sign in and visit. I think this site has something for everything and we would gladly take suggestions into consideration!
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down