Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campbell's Chunky Soups and Dinty Moore Brand (here I will list each one we try and what I did to make it work for Don)

Go down

Campbell's Chunky Soups and Dinty Moore Brand (here I will list each one we try and what I did to make it work for Don) Empty Campbell's Chunky Soups and Dinty Moore Brand (here I will list each one we try and what I did to make it work for Don)

Post by Raeja Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:50 pm

Don really likes the Sirloin and Hearty Vegetable one.  I did add a very small amount of beef broth.  He is able to have this using a Boba Straw.

I will let you know about the other Chunky soups as we try them.

Last edited by Raeja on Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Campbell's Chunky Soups and Dinty Moore Brand (here I will list each one we try and what I did to make it work for Don) Empty Re: Campbell's Chunky Soups and Dinty Moore Brand (here I will list each one we try and what I did to make it work for Don)

Post by Raeja Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:55 pm

Another win on the sirloin and hearty vegetable one.  He said we need to remember this one.

Back to top Go down

Campbell's Chunky Soups and Dinty Moore Brand (here I will list each one we try and what I did to make it work for Don) Empty Re: Campbell's Chunky Soups and Dinty Moore Brand (here I will list each one we try and what I did to make it work for Don)

Post by Raeja Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:17 pm

Today I made Baked Potato with Steak and cheese with 14 can whole milk and Dinty Moore Chicken and Dumpling with 1/3 can whole milk.  Use 1/2 - 1/3 and it should be fine.

I promise things will get more interesting.  I work 3rd shift and need to figure out what he wants before I go to sleep.  I do not work Tuesday or Wednesday nights, so Wednesday and Thursday I will have more time to make stuff from scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeja Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:48 am

Don was not a big fan of Chunky Chicken Noodle soup.  He ate most of it but probably won't do this one again

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeja Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:57 pm

Don definately did not like the Steak and baked potato soup.  He said did not like flavor and there were no veggies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down