Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exxon Mobile gas card ~ more points when you link your AARP card

Go down

Exxon Mobile gas card ~ more points when you link your AARP card Empty Exxon Mobile gas card ~ more points when you link your AARP card

Post by Raeja Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:17 pm

If you don't have an Exxon Mobile card you can sign up here 
and then link your AARP card for extra bonus points

Join our fuel rewards program to earn points for savings at the fuel pump and in our gas station convenience stores! Plus, with a linked AARP membership, get AARP member rewards including a welcome bonus and 1 extra point on every purchase. Get started in just a few easy steps:.

Click Here

Back to top Go down

Exxon Mobile gas card ~ more points when you link your AARP card Empty Re: Exxon Mobile gas card ~ more points when you link your AARP card

Post by Raeja Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:19 pm

I have had a mobile card, FOREVER!  I keep forgetting to add my AARP card until I was deleting photos off my phone and saw that I took a picture of the sign.  I now have my AARP card linked to my mobile card.  I love extra points

Back to top Go down