Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graveyard Halloween Brownies

Go down

Graveyard Halloween Brownies Empty Graveyard Halloween Brownies

Post by gina68gt Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:36 pm

[size=30]Graveyard Halloween Brownies

Graveyard Halloween brownies are the perfect fun and easy Halloween treat for a party!
[/size]

[size]
SERVINGS12
CALORIES130
[/size]
 PREP 10 MINS
 COOK 30 MINS
 TOTAL 40 MIns

Ingredients

For the brownies:

• ▢Prepared brownie batter for an 8'' pan*
  • ▢12 milano cookies
  • ▢Black decorating gel*
  • ▢12 candy pumpkins

[size]

For the green buttercream frosting:

[/size]

• ▢1 cup powdered sugar
  • ▢1/4 cup butter (salted or unsalted), softened
  • ▢2 teaspoons milk
  • ▢green food coloring a few drops, to reach your desired color

[size]

Instructions

[/size]

• Line an 8'' baking pan with parchment paper, leaving a little bit of overhang on the sides so that you'll be able to easily pull the brownies out of the pan. 
  • Pour brownie batter into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Bake according to recipe instructions.
  • Allow brownies to cool completely. Pull up on the parchment paper and transfer the brownies to a flat surface. 
  • Cut the brownies into rectangles. (I cut mine 4 x 3 to make 12 rectangle brownies).
  • Mix all of the frosting ingredients together in a bowl. Mix for 2 minutes until light and fluffy. (Add a little more powdered sugar to make the mixture thicker, or another dash of milk to make it thinner, as needed.) 
  • Mix in a few drops of green food coloring. Set aside.
  • Use the black (edible) gel pen to write the letter R-I-P on the top of each milano cookie. I also cut the very bottom edge off of my cookies to make the "headstones" a little shorter, but you don't have to. 
  • Press each cookie into the top of the brownie, as if it were a grave headstone. 
  • Spoon a a little green frosting onto the bottoms of the candy pumpkins and add them near the cookie.
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down