Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Rescue Cat Day ~ 2 March

Go down

International Rescue Cat Day ~ 2 March Empty International Rescue Cat Day ~ 2 March

Post by Raeja Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:11 am

International Rescue Cat Day ~ 2 March Nellie10

Muffin was recently adopted and Nellie is on the floor in the background.

International Rescue Cat Day is March 2nd. International Rescue Cat Day is the day to bring a new member into your family by adopting at cat! There are so many cats out there just waiting for a home, so make sure to rescue when you decide to adopt a new cat.

Last edited by Raeja on Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

International Rescue Cat Day ~ 2 March Empty Re: International Rescue Cat Day ~ 2 March

Post by Raeja Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:21 am

I found this out the other day.  I feel it is very important, because every cat needs a home.  Do to me becoming "homeless" and living in a tent for 4 1/2 months and had to move to a motel that was not pet friendly, I had to surrender 7 of my 9 to "Touched by a Paw".  My 2 calicos went to friends who are a member of my church.  3 have been adopted to wonderful people and I am hoping to reclaim the other 4 and maybe "Slinky" who has been at the no kill shelter for a long time.

There are many great "local" organizations/shelters in your area.  You don't have to adopt any.  You can visit and play with them, buy needed supplies for the shelter, pet food, paper towels, and the list goes on.

Back to top Go down