Universal Friends & Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks For Visiting our site

2 posters

Go down

Thanks For Visiting our site Empty Thanks For Visiting our site

Post by Raeja Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:08 am

Thanks For Visiting our site 7e4efbf7eda0c8c6fa25131e3de80936

Gina and I want to personally thank everyone who has been stopping by!

Typically visitors can not post messages if they are not a member,
however after seeing all the views and the visitor activity.
I have made this section accessible to visitors as well.

So now that you have an opportunity,
stop by and let us know where you're from.

You are now also able to post a message
in the 
"What would you like to see here" section

Again 
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY 
and enjoy your visit

Raeja

Back to top Go down

Thanks For Visiting our site Empty Re: Thanks For Visiting our site

Post by Raeja_Framay Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:17 am

Hi I am Raeja (one of the admins) ~ I am checking to make sure anyone can post, so I logged out and wrote this message.

I am from Whitewater, WI.  I am 56, divorced and currently with my boyfriend of 9 years.  I have 9 cats and 2 chickens. I have 1 son and 2 daughters ages 32, 30, and 19.  I had one son pass away of SIDS, he would have been 29.  All my children were born in December.  I also have 3 grandchildren living (on passed away in March~ that is posted in the forum you can't see).  If you join you will notice in my posts that I mention Padre alot. He is my boyfriend (Don aka Rooster) dad.  He will be 82 on July 2nd.  I take care of his beagle that my daughter bought him and pretty much drive Padre everywhere.

Raeja_Framay

Back to top Go down

Post by gina68gt Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Thanks For Visiting our site Th?id=OIP.q_lhux0K7bW3xHfJTK-s6AHaDS&w=259&h=133&c=7&o=5&pid=1Welcome and thank you to all who stop by! We would love to have you join as members! Visit as often as you feel and take advantage of all the freebies, games and fun! I am very proud of this site and started it to share the freebie and money saving tip aspect because I love to save money and live and cook and shop on a budget. I also love to meet new people from all over the world! Also, let me take this opportunity to thank Dawn for all her love and hard work to help me keep this site going! If you have any questions of comments let us know!
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeja Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:44 pm

What do you do with all the freebies you get?  Do you only use them, don't them, throw them away?  What kind of freebies are you looking for?  Do you like to enter contests/sweepstakes? for stuff or for travel?

Remember, even if you are not a member you can post in this thread to help us know what you are looking for?

Back to top Go down

Post by gina68gt Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:23 pm

I personally sign up for only those I shall use or donate to charity. I would never throw them away. I have use for almost anything I come across these days. Thank you Dawn!
gina68gt
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down