Welcome to this Section ~ Please Read before Posting ~ Thank You

Go down

Welcome to this Section ~ Please Read before Posting ~ Thank You

Post by Raeja on Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:41 am

With so many less known/less celebrated holidays, I am listing the holiday and the date (Please note that some dates may vary from year to year or only celebrated every few years).

All posts from The Holiday Spot.com include ecards, facts, recipes, trivia, games, puzzels, quizzes, History, crafts, and so much more.  

If you find stuff for a holiday that is listed, please post it on that thread.  This will make it easier to find for that particular holiday.  I am finding alot of stuff at the Holiday Spot, so that will be a good base to try to keep everything in some kind of order.  If you want to comment on a site that is posted, please feel free to give us your opinions.  If you have any suggestions for Holidays, PM me.  At this time I have just finished the month of March, so it will be a little bit before I do get all the months in.

Have a great time exploring all these different holidays and occassions

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to this Section ~ Please Read before Posting ~ Thank You

Post by Raeja on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:49 am

If the holiday is one where the date varies from year to year ~ go to this link to find out when it is in the year you are looking for.

Back to top Go down