Question of the Day ~ Friday 25 May 2018

Go down

Question of the Day ~ Friday 25 May 2018

Post by Raeja on Fri May 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Any special plans for this holiday weekend?

Raeja

Back to top Go down

Re: Question of the Day ~ Friday 25 May 2018

Post by Raeja on Fri May 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Just woke up from a 2 hour nap (worked last night) and don't have to go back until Monday nite ~ Cleaning is my top priority!  Told the kids to go on a "dish hunt" in the basement ~ won't tell you how much moldy stuff they brought up, but no baby bottles or silverware, so I know there is still much more down there.

We might go watch the 5 minute parade on Monday (not kidding about the length) ~ not like it use to be "Back in the Day" 

I am debating on making either a ham or a turkey on Sunday but have not decided yet.  I was debating on baking some home made bread (been too long since I last made it) and possibly make some desserts/snacks for the don and the kids and so Don has a little extra to take to work.

I do plan on a long day of freebie surfing sometime this weekend but not sure when (or alot of shorter times that equal alot of "Mommy Time") but not holding my breath.

Ron is putting a different tire on my rim, so maybe we will go out to the Artisian Well tomorrow before it gets too hot.

But as we all know, nothing I plan works out very well *LOL*

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeja on Fri May 25, 2018 2:34 pm

Forgot to mention ~ hopefully Don and Dexter will put the air conditioner in since Landlord never came back to hook the central air back up after they installed a new furnace (I miss my oil heat).

Also hope Don will try to fix the drain in the basement, it is getting nasty smelling.

I also need to gather the eggs and clean the "Chicken Igloo".  Don doesn't seem to take care of them anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by gina68gt on Fri May 25, 2018 8:27 pm

Today was the last day of school and my guys were both off. Jon had his girlfriend come over and hang out most of the day. Saturday we are going to get sweet corn and the stuff to grill ribs. Sunday we plan on doing ribs so we have leftovers for Monday. We do not like to travel on Memorial Day. I am hoping to get some home projects done. We shall see...
gina68gt
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down